The Foresters Funeral Bond is a capital guaranteed investment the specific purpose being to contribute towards future funeral expenses.
When considering a funeral bond the main points to remember are:
- It is a secure investment in your name
- It helps relieve the stress and the financial burden of funeral expenses
- You can invest up to $12,500 (indexed annually)
- The bond grows in value as it enjoys annual bonuses
- Monies invested are not deemed part of your assets nor bonus payments part of your income for pension purposes
- You can invest as little as $25 per month when making regular contributions
- Should you stop making payments at any time then the money is retained in the fund in your name
- Monies invested in a funeral bond must be used to contribute towards the cost of your funeral
- A funeral bond can be taken out in joint names
- You can nominate your preferred funeral director
- Your investment is portable and moves with you should you change your place of residence
- A funeral bond is an effective investment vehicle through which you can financially protect your loved ones.